3 Bed Cottage, Car Parking & Garden
(1 Double Bed & 3 Single Beds) - Sorry No Dogs
Near Holt - 4.6 miles - excellent local amenities, restaurants & shops.
Near Weybourne - 6 miles - lovely beach & cliff top walks
The Cottage is a high standard property located in Edgefield, being an upmarket village with a popular gastro village pub. The cottage is located at the edge of the village and is surrounded by delightful countryside offering many walks through woodland and fields. The cottage is dog friendly. There is easy car parking on site for up to two cars, and loads of outside space.
The cottages are very well managed and presented, being fully furnished and equipped, offering an ideal stop gap for those needing a flexi let for between 1 and 4 months. The rental offered is fully inclusive of all utility costs, WiFi , and Council Tax is not applicable.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Garden with outside table and seating
- 6 miles from the coast
- Local attractions for children, lovely walks and cycling routes
- High standard interior
- Central heating
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Freeview T.V.
- Bed linen and towels provided for 2 bedrooms BY ARRANGEMENT
- Bed linen and towels CAN BE PROVIDED BY ARRANGEMENT
- Sorry no dogs allowed
- Strictly no smoking policy
- A £50 deposit may in some cases be required, which is fully refundable after your stay , subject to any breakages or extra cleaning beyond fair wear and tear.