Spacious 3 Bed Cottage , 10 Minute Walk To Beach
2 Double Bedrooms Being Connected and 1 Further Ground Floor Bedroom With Twin Beds
'Hammond Cottage is a spacious cottage situated in the heart of Weybourne Village, and being just a 10 minute walk from the beach and lovely cliff top walks.
Weybourne has a popular village pub, 'The Ship ' which serves food, there is a great village shop/ deli, which also operates as a cafe and a 10 minute drive takes you into the seaside town of Sheringham, with supermarkets and an array of restaurants, eateries and interesting shops, along with it's promenade and lovely beaches.
The cottage is fully furnished and equipped for your stay, and makes a fantastic base to explore the North Norfolk coast.
There is one car parking space, and an outside sitting area, two small dogs allowed.
There is lots for young children to do :
The Poppy Steam Railway, Muckleburgh Military Museum, Hillside Animal Sanctuary , Seal Trips
Beach & lovely coastal walks
- Parking for 1 car at the property itself & free unrestricted street parking opposite
- Outside sitting area
- 10 minute walk to beach & cliff top walks
- Village pub ' The Ship ' serving food & village shop / deli
- Spacious property
- Central heating , plus log burner
- Fully furnished
- Kitchen is fitted with an oven and hob , fridge freeze. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Freeview T.V.
- Bed linen and towels provided for 2 or 3 bedrooms as required
- Log burner - guests should bring their own fire lighters, & kindling. logs can be purchased locally.
- Up to 2 x small dogs allowed & may attract a cleaning surcharge of £14 per dog.
- Strictly no smoking policy