2 Bed Cottage, Easy Car Parking, Dog Friendly.
Quick Access To Coast & Countryside Walks
(2 Double Beds )
April Cottage is a delightful Norfolk holiday home located in a sought after village being just 12 miles away from two of Norfolk's finest sandy beaches at Brancaster and Scolt Head. There are many delightful countryside walks and places to visit near at hand such as the Royal Sandringham Estate & Houghton Hall. The village has a Farm Shop and pub - The Crown, serving an excellent menu. There are some highly regarded pubs nearby, for you to enjoy such as The Dabbling Duck at Great Massingham, The Duck at Stanhoe, Rose and Crown at Harpley and Burnham Market is less than 20 minutes away.
The cottage is tucked away on a quiet road, in the village and is ideal for those looking for a lovely cosy cottage, for a short break or summer holiday. There are two double bedrooms so can accommodate up to two couples, or a family of four.
- Easy ( free) Street Parking
- Enclosed courtyard with outside table, seating & BBQ
- 12 miles from the coast & sandy beaches.
- Local attractions lovely walks and cycling routes
- Village pub serving food
- High standard interior
- Log burner & room heating
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge with freezer compartment
- Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, slow cooker & washing machine
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates
- 2 x T.V.s
- Bath and shower over
- Bed linen is provided
- Bath towels are provided but please do not take away from the property, bring your own beach towels.
- One dog allowed subject to our terms and conditions: dogs not to be allowed on furniture or beds, please keep on a lead whilst walking on farm land, dogs not to be left unattended at the property at anytime, please bag up all dog poo and dispose of.
- Strictly no smoking policy