Exceptional detached property offering spacious rooms, all beautifully furnished and appointed to a very high standard.
(2 Double Beds - sorry no families with children under age of 18, & no dogs allowed )
Dickers House dates back to the year 1682 and positively exudes charm & character, with beamed ceilings, some mullion windows and period features at every turn. The very spacious interior is beautifully furnished and appointed all very much in keeping and presents the opportunity of a really special place to stay, perhaps with friends.
Hunworth is a sought after village just 2 miles outside the market town of Holt, which offers an array of little shops, galleries, antiques, cafes and restaurants , then on to the coast at Weybourne with its beach and cliff walks or follow the coast road to Wells and Holkam beaches, or the little quayside villages of Cley, Blakeney and Morston.
There are many well regarded country pubs serving good food nearby, and the village of Hunworth itself has the Hunworth Bell pub that serves an excellent menu
The property is set within its own lovely gardens
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Garden with outside table and seating
- 2 miles from Holt and 6 miles from the coast
- Local attractions - lovely walks and cycling routes, places to visit
- High standard interior
- Central heating
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with AGA , fridge freezer. dishwasher, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Bed linen and towels provided per number of guests in booking eg: if 1 couple then 1 bedroom will be prepared.
- Sorry no dogs allowed
- Sorry no children under the age of 18 years old
- Strictly no smoking policy
- A £150 damage deposit will be required, which is fully refundable after your stay , subject to any breakages or extra cleaning beyond fair wear and tear.
Follow directions for the Hunworth Bell, Dickers House is located a few yards along ' The Green'