Big Barn Conversion With Car Parking & Garden
7 Bed & 6 Bath / Shower Rooms
A large & imposing holiday home offering the ideal location for a large group looking to celebrate together or enjoy a holiday. The accommodation is big, bright and airy all being very well furnished and equipped throughout. There is plenty of car parking and a good sized garden.
Beaches and the coast are just 3 miles away, and the property is located in a lovely village, which has a pub and countryside walk on your doorstep.
- Lovely beaches
- Countryside walks & cycling ( hire available )
- Golf club with day tickets
- Great gastro pubs nearby
- Seal trips
- Fishing trips
- Sailing & boating
- Shopping trips to Burnham Market & Holt
- Catering - subject to arrangement & availability
Re united with family, a selection of neighbouring luxury barns, so your family and friends can all book together.
We have a large barn conversion that can accommodate your group booking, or a number of smaller barns that can be booked together if you prefer your group to be in neighbouring holiday cottages. Select from these upmarket holiday barns all within close proximity - email us with your group booking requirements so we can check availability for you.
Upmarket holiday barns, in sought after North Norfolk location.
Meet up for that special celebration !
Holiday all together with friends and family
- Enclosed Garden with outside table and seating
- 3 miles from the coast
- Local attractions for children, lovely walks and cycling routes
- High standard interior
- Central heating
- Log Burner
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- C.D Player
- Bed linen is provided for the number of bedrooms booked
- Bath towels are provided but please do not take away from the property, bring your own beach towels.
- Two dogs allowed subject to our terms and conditions: dogs not to be allowed on furniture or beds, please keep on a lead whilst walking on farm land, dogs not to be left unattended at the property at anytime, please bag up all dog poo and dispose of.
- Strictly no smoking policy
- National Tourist Board Gold Award