Spacious 3 Bed Cottage , 15 Minute Walk To Coastal Path.
(2 double bedrooms and 1 bedroom with twin beds )
A delightful detached property converted to form a three bedroom holiday cottage with a sheltered garden and driveway, being located on Bridge Street a most picturesque setting just up from the River Stiffkey a chalk bed trout stream. Then walk back through the village there is a shop/deli which also serves coffee and cake and has a small courtyard to sit in, then walking on further is the Red Lion a very popular coastal pub well know for its mussels, crab and lobster menu.
A footpath takes you straight down to the coastal path, which follows the edge of the marshes leading to Stiffkey Freshers, Morston and Blakeney.
The comfortable interior is fully furnished and equipped ready for your stay, The hall leads to a spacious living room which has exposed roof trusses and a lovely wood burner, there is a dining area, kitchen with appliances, all cutlery, plates and utensils. The main bedroom has a king sized bed, there is a second small double bedroom, and a third bedroom with twin beds and a family bathroom/wc having bath and shower over.
Walk to Stiffkey Freshers
- Parking for 2 cars at the property
- 15 minute walk to the coastal path
- Village pub ' The Red Lion ' serves food and has a great seafood menu.
- Village shop / deli serves coffee and cakes
- Log burner
- Storage Heaters
- Fully furnished
- Kitchen is fitted with an oven and hob , fridge freeze, washing machine, microwave
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Bed linen and towels provided for 2 or 3 bedrooms as required
- Log burner - guests should bring their own fire lighters, & kindling. logs can be purchased locally.
- Up to 2 x dogs allowed & may attract a cleaning surcharge of £16 per dog.
- Strictly no smoking policy