'2 Bed 2 Bath' Luxury Cottage Near Burnham Market & Coast
Prime North Norfolk location being the birthplace of Admiral Lord Nelson
2 Double Beds (1 x double & 2 x twin beds)
This cottage ticks all the boxes; prime location, 2 good sized double bedrooms,bathroom and separate shower room. There is on street car parking and a lovely good sized mature garden. The front aspect overlooks open countryside.
Burnham Thorpe is just over a mile to Burnham Market with its interesting shops, cafes and restaurants, and is just over two miles from the coast at Burnham Overy Staithe a picturesque quay with sailing boats moored all around and a fantastic coastal walk out to a large sandy beach. Alternatively in summer months there is a small ferry boat that takes you out to Scolts Head Island, again with fine sandy beaches. There are also longer coastal boat trips available.
The interior is furnished and equipped to a very high standard indeed, offering a perfect property for that luxury break or holiday.
Along the coast are the huge sandy beaches at Wells & Holkham,and on to Holkham Hall with its fine parkland.
Scolts Head Island & Burnham Overy Staithe Beach
- On street parking
- Garden with outside table and seating
- Short distance to coast
- Near Burnham Market with upmarket shops, cafes & restaurants.
- Very high standard interior
- Central heating , and log burner.,
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Log Burner - guests should bring their own fire lighters, & kindling. logs can be purchased locally.
- Sorry no dogs or pets allowed
- Strictly no smoking policy
- A £200 deposit is required, which is fully refundable after your stay , subject to any breakages or extra cleaning beyond fair wear and tear. We are a registered 'Safe Agent' carrying client money protection insurance.