'3 Bed 2 Bath' Cottage Near To Coastal Path
Prime North Norfolk location being convenient for beaches at Wells and Holkham
3 Bedrooms (1 x 3/4 bed - 3 x twin beds )
This cottage ticks all the boxes; prime location, 3 good sized bedrooms,bathroom and separate shower room. There is off street car parking and a lovely mature garden. The front aspect overlooks open countryside. The interior is furnished and equipped to a very high standard, offering a perfect property for that luxury break or holiday.
Stiffkey is an ideal location to explore the delights of North Norfolk, walk from the cottage to the coastal path leading to Stiffkey Freshers, and walk on to Morston & Blakeney. Further along the coast are the huge sandy beaches at Wells & Holkham,and on to Holkham Hall with its fine parkland.
Stiffkey itself is a very picturesque coastal village, with the River Stiffkey a small chalk trout river, there are many interesting flint and tile cottages, one being the previous home of Henry Williamson author of Tarka the Otter, Stiffkey Hall, and the parish church made famous by the Rev. Harold Davidson, the Vicar of Stiffkey. There is a great village pub that serves food and is known for it's excellent lobster & crab dishes along with local mussels. There is also a pretty village shop / deli, that serves lovely coffee and cakes.
'Stiffkey Cocklers' at Stiffkey Freshers , on the coastal path.
- One off road parking space
- Garden with outside table and seating
- Short distance to coastal path
- Great village pub that serves food and a village shop / deli
- Very high standard interior
- Central heating , and open fire,
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Bed linen and towels are provided for the number of guests booking the property.
- Open Fire - guests should bring their own fire lighters, & kindling. logs can be purchased locally.
- Sorry no dogs or pets allowed
- Strictly no smoking policy
- A £50 deposit is required, which is fully refundable after your stay , subject to any breakages or extra cleaning beyond fair wear and tear. We are a registered 'Safe Agent' carrying client money protection insurance.