1 Bed Cottage, Car Parking, Garden, dog friendly.
Near Sheringham Park , lovely beaches plus countryside walks & cycling
(1 Double Bed )
Garden Cottage is a delightful flint and tile cottage located in a sought after village just some 3 miles away from the coast, ideal for a couple looking for lovely cosy cottage to stay in, with a good sized garden, easy car parking.
Away from the congestion of the coast but just a quick drive to large sandy beaches at Sheringham, cliff top walks at Weybourne and on to the many quaint coastal villages. The National Trust Sheringham Park is a lovely place to explore and there are many local cycle routes through the North Norfolk countryside.
The interior is full of character and presented to a high standard. There is a good sized living room with exposed beams and fireplace with log burner, a fitted kitchen with appliances, one double bedrooms, and one bathroom, which has a bath and shower. Please note the cottage has an original steep Norfolk winder staircase.
Lovely beaches & walks at Sheringham just a 10 minute drive away
Don't want to bring bikes then easy hire available ( including electric bikes ! )
- Parking for 1 car.
- Enclosed Garden with outside table and seating
- 3 miles from the coast
- Local attractions for children, lovely walks and cycling routes
- High standard interior
- Central heating
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- C.D Player
- Bed linen is provided for one double bed.
- Bath towels are provided but please do not take away from the property, bring your own beach towels.
- One dog allowed subject to our terms and conditions: dogs not to be allowed on furniture or beds, please keep on a lead whilst walking on farm land, dogs not to be left unattended at the property at anytime, please bag up all dog poo and dispose of.
- Please note the cottage has a steep winder staircase.
- Strictly no smoking policy
- National Tourist Board Gold Award