4 Bed 3 Bath*, Barn Conversion, Car Parking & Garden
Near Sheringham Park , lovely beaches plus countryside walks & cycling
(2 Double beds & 2 x twin beds or 3 x double beds and 1 x twin beds)
( 1 Bathroom, 1 shower room & 1 ground floor wet room ) *
Work Shop is an imposing barn conversion being two storey with some lovely views . Located in a sought after village just some 3 miles away from the coast, ideal for a family or friends looking to share this pleasing and well equipped property. There is a good sized garden & easy car parking.
Away from the congestion of the coast but just a short drive to large sandy beaches at Sheringham, cliff top walks at Weybourne and on to the many quaint coastal villages. The National Trust Sheringham Park is great to explore and there are many local cycle routes through lovely countryside.
The interior is light, spacious & airy and presented to a high standard. There is a good sized living room with log burner, a fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms, and two twin bedrooms ( or can be arranged as 3 x double bedrooms and 1 x twin beds) , one bathroom, a shower room and a further ground floor wet room.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM WITH WET ROOM
There is a local village pub, as well as a good selection of gastro pubs in various nearby villages.
Lovely beaches at Sheringham just a 10 minute drive away
A great property to meet up for a family celebration !
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Enclosed Garden with outside table and seating
- 3 miles from the coast
- Local attractions for children, lovely walks and cycling routes
- High standard interior
- Central heating
- Log Burner
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- C.D Player
- Bed linen is provided for the number of bedrooms booked
- Bath towels are provided but please do not take away from the property, bring your own beach towels.
- One dog allowed subject to our terms and conditions: dogs not to be allowed on furniture or beds, please keep on a lead whilst walking on farm land, dogs not to be left unattended at the property at anytime, please bag up all dog poo and dispose of.
- Strictly no smoking policy
- National Tourist Board Gold Award