2 Bed 1 Bath, Barn Conversion, Car Parking & Garden
Near Sheringham Park , lovely beaches plus countryside walks & cycling
(1 Double Bed & 2 Twin Single Beds)
The Bolt Hole is a high standard barn conversion located in a sought after village just some 3 miles away from the coast, ideal for young families looking for space, a good sized garden, easy car parking and lots of attractions nearby for the children.
Away from the congestion of the coast but just a quick drive to large sandy beaches at Sheringham for family days out by the sea. The National Trust Sheringham Park is great for children to run free walking and cycling. Don't want to bring bikes then easy hire available.
The interior is presented to a high standard, offering delightful rooms. There is a good sized living room with exposed roof timbers, fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms ( 1 Double Bed with king size bed & 2 Single Beds ), and one bathroom, which has a bath and hand held shower.
Sandy family beaches at Sheringham just a 10 minute drive away
Safe cycling at Sheringham Park just a mile or so away
- Parking for 1 car.
- Enclosed Garden with outside table and seating
- 3 miles from the coast
- Local attractions for children, lovely walks and cycling routes
- High standard interior
- Central heating
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and hob , fridge freezer. dishwasher, washing machine, microwave & toaster.
- Kitchen utensils , pots and pans , cutlery and plates.
- C.D Player
- Bed linen is provided for double bed and 2 x twin beds
- Bath towels are provided but please do not take away from the property, bring your own beach towels.
- Cot ( no bed linen provided) and high chair available by request
- One dog allowed subject to our terms and conditions: dogs not to be allowed on furniture or beds, please keep on a lead whilst walking on farm land, dogs not to be left unattended at the property at anytime, please bag up all dog poo and dispose of.
- Strictly no smoking policy
- National Tourist Board Gold Award